ToolKid complete tool set
A well-filled bag with all our tools!
- Complete woodworking set
- Innovative and ergonomic
- Safe for all children (5+)
With the complete ToolKid tool set, you have everything your child can use. A one-off investment that will give them years of fun.
But this is definitely not a ‘childish’ set. In all aspects, this is a professional and high-quality tool set, similar to quality tools for grown-ups. Real tools that they can use safely when they want to create something. The saw guide and nail holder are an equally ideal and safe tool for grown-ups!
ToolKid tools have an innovative design: the tools are ergonomically 100% attuned to the physical abilities of children, such as a fretsaw tube that doesn’t get in the way when they saw and the fretsaw tensioner which they can use to insert new blades safely by themselves. Or the handle that instantly shows how to hold the hammer.
The complete tool set is carefully compiled and consists of:
- Large orange tool bag with special storage space at the bottom
- Storage box for nails and screws
- Measuring tape with flexible tape ruler
- Carpenter’s square, stable and bendable
- Carpenter’s pencil
- Hand saw type 1, suitable for children aged 5 to 9
- Hand saw type 2, suitable for children from the age of 9
- Saw guide for sawing safely
- Clamps (2) for mounting the saw guide
- Fretsaw, ergonomic design
- Fretsaw board with clamp
- Fretsaw tensioner for inserting and fastening the blades
- Sanding block, soft grip
- Sanding paper: 5 x P120, P180, and P240 with extra corner pieces which always wear the quickest
- Drill TKD701 with rechargeable Li-ion battery, including 6 drill bits
- Claw hammer with ergonomic grip
- Machinist’s hammer for small nails
- Nail holder with hairpins (32 pcs) for clamping a nail
- Screwdriver with ergonomic T-grip, including 6 bits
- Safety goggles with hardened and colored lenses for better contrast
- User manual for children. Visually supported with pictures and drawings (digital)
Size: 17.94 x 11.70 x 11.31”
Weight: 16.5 lbs
Quality mark: TÜV (Toy Safety Directive 2009/48/EC, EN71), CE